On Saturday 6 January, visitors to Daugavpils Mark Rothko Centre will have a chance to see its exhibitions at discounted prices.
Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Centre continues the tradition to offer discounted admission tickets to its permanent and temporary exhibitions on the first Sunday of every month.
This Sunday, with the end of the current exhibition season fast approaching, everyone has the last chance to see eight temporary exhibitions at a discounted price of EUR 1.50. Permanent exhibition “Mark Rothko. Life and Art” with original paintings by Mark Rothko and memorial exhibition of Silva Linarte “Scenes from the Soul” are available for EUR 3.00. Entrance to the entire Rothko Centre will cost EUR 4.50.
Temporary exhibitions currently on display at the Rothko Centre:
- European Tapestry Forum ARTAPESTRY 5;
- Izabella Krolle ARTERY;
- Lilija Zeiļa TRACE. TOUCH. VERSATILITY;
- 5th International Textile and Fibre Art Symposium;
- Association of Estonian Printmakers ESTONIA 100 IN LATVIA;
- Vaidotas Janulis DIARY OF DVINSK FORTRESS;
- Pashmin Art Gallery (Germany) JULIUS VOEGTLI. FORERUNNER OF SWISS IMPRESSIONISM;
- Group exhibition of artists from Talsi COLOURS OF KURZEME.
On the day of discounted admission (6 January 2019), the Rothko Centre is open to the public from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Additional information about the exhibitions at Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Centre https://www.rothkocenter.com/en/exhibitions