Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Center invites citizens of Daugavpils and city guests to enjoy a special and enchanting atmosphere in multi-functional contemporary art center in Daugavpils fortress. Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Center residences have 10 comfortable and cozy rooms, which together are able accommodate up to 16 guests.
- free Wi-Fi;
- interactive TV in all rooms;
- shared kitchen (with dishes, electric stove, refrigerator, washing machine);
- shower and toilet in each room;
- free parking-lots;
- the elevator is available to people with disabilities.
On the 1st floor of Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Centre is located the cafeteria “Arsenal”. The cafeteria is open every day from 10:00 to 22:00 and can accommodate up to 60 visitors.
Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Center is located 2 km from the city center, just a 10-minute drive from the bus station and railway station.
If you have decided to accommodate our rooms, please contact the residence administrators no later than day before arrival. The payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card or cash.
Address: Mihaila Street 3, Daugavpils
Tel. +371 22135036, +371 65430278
PRICES WITHIN PROGRAM OF RESIDENCIES
For those artists, designers, architects, experts, curators and managers of art history, theory or criticism from Latvian and foreign countries who cooperate with us there are special discounts.
Representatives of creative industries are provided with:
- painting studio (110 m2, equipped with 15 standing easels);
- graphics and textile workshop (50 m2, equipped with etching machine, sewing machine, overlock, ironing board, shelves and tables for graphics);
- two multi-functional workshops (50 m2).
The program of residencies